Status...

Friday, May 9, 2008

Weekend Schedule Thus Far

So this weekend is going to be a busy one for me. So busy that I'm not returning to Massachusetts until around 1:30pm on Tuesday. I'll leave New York at 11am to do so.

Here's what it looks like though:

Friday- Get out of class at 5pm, and grab Hammie from Bard College. Get home around 9, 9:30pm.

Saturday- Leave the house around 7:45am, pick up Brendan by 8am, and be to the Historic Saratoga Battlefield by 9am for orientation and a day to shoot the reenactors. We'll probably leave around lunch time when the lighting gets bad, and grab a bite to eat. Then to Yaddo to show that to Hammie, and take her picture. Around 5pm I will return Hammie to Bard, and be home by 9pm at the latest.

Sunday- Mother's day! Be out of the house by 11am, and spend from then until about 5pm at my grandparent's. Leave then and commute back to do photos. Family portrait for :devpicworth1000words: at 7pm. I'm hoping to also do a photo of my friends Nikki and Justin (sister and brother) as a couple shot between 6 and 6:30 when I get back. Have to talk to them. Might do something after the family portrait as well. Sunset is after 8pm.

Monday- Get up early again, just because I should. Also because I want to get into the C+R restaurant and do not only architecture, but the occupational. They don't serve breakfast, so it would be empty. During today I will shoot my sister and Captain Jack, my brother riding his bike and making that into a panning shot, and possibly get out to Round Lake to do an image of my Aunt in her garden around 5:30pm. If possible I also am going to try and get into Craig's home to do an in-home family portrait.

Tuesday- If I can't do the C+R Monday, I will do it today. Also, finish any packing I have to do, and be on the road by 11am. Get lunch around the time I get back, eat it, and then at 3pm head into the commercial studio to shoot either my metal or my environmental still life. Those are all I have left to do in there, and I hate them both.

Sometime during all this I also want to deliver a few prints, try and pick up uranium glass, and if Photoshop behaves, do retouching.

But all in all, within those plans I have listed out ten shots for my final portfolio. Good god... It's a good thing I enjoy this stuff. @_@;

No comments: