Status...

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The Home Stretch

TODAY IS THE DAY! PORTFOLIOS ARE DUE AT 5PM! O_O;

HOLY SHIT.

*dies*

Not really. Well, I didn't die at least. Yet. But the portfolios are all due by 5pm today, and it's kind of a mad rush here at Hallmark. An erilly calm mad rush. But I know we can all do it... well... I hope we can at least. x'D Most of us didn't get more than 3 hours of sleep last night. Personally, I'm running on barely two, and I came into school with a stomach that was rioting. Ugh. However, my DVD is burned, and my PDF is dropped onto the server. Two more things done. What does suck though, is I grabbed a wrong file from home. >.< Damn tifs. Damn laptop being a bitch. Well no, not the laptop--Lightroom and Photoshop being bitchy. That's what kept me up until 5am. But anyways... I have to run back home quick and nab the correct files for printing. Only one or two though, so that's not bad at all.

After I grab those, I'm off to see an instructor to get them in a strong order, and then I can hand this puppy in. In between everything I've been doing the paperwork and stuff, so I didn't waste any time. Seeing how I'm typing this blog up as stuff prints, you know my paper work is done. *thumbs up* That's always a relief.

But yeah, it's looking like just that one damned image has to be reprinted. Man... that kinda feels good. Kinda, but not quite, because it still means I have to run home, get the file, return, and then I can print it. After I get another computer. v_v; But I know I can do it. I can do anything I put my mind to.

SIX AND A HALF HOURS TO GO!

No comments: