Status...

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Moving and Cruising

Okay, so even though I feel like shit (yay being a woman... /sarcasm) I made myself do some shooting today. My model that was due in at 2pm flaked... bastard, so I'm in need of a male model. Beth might have found me one, but I'm waiting to hear back. So in the mean time I message like... ten other guys on Model Mayhem. One already responded with a no since he's also busy with finals though. No biggie. I hope the others respond soon. *crosses fingers*

Tomorrow I am going to hang out in the IL to polish up my images that I shot tonight. I was going to do them on my computer, but after it took 15 minutes for photoshop to use the paintbucket tool I was like "Hell no" and gave up. I finished one of three shoots and called it quits. Took 30 minutes to save. Ugh. Stupid leaf aptus .mos files. I hate them. As soon as you download them off the CF card they're about 45mb each in size. *kicks big files* Slowing up my laptop. Bastards.

But yes, I did shoot three requirements tonight: Drop 'n Pops, Ad, and Glassware. The glassware was what I retouched though, since a friend from Singapore wanted to see. So that kind of decided what I would retouch first. And man, it took FOREVER. It was the Photoshop session from HELL. I swear. But, at least glassware is retouched. I really like it.

So tomorrow, I'm either going to both shoot in the commercial studio during my studio time and retouch in the IL, or just go straight to the IL. I think because I don't feel like being up at 8am, I'll just do some retouching. That way I can get up around 9:30am, and wander in around 10am. Yeah... I like that idea.

God... I can't wait for the 21st. When everything is turned in. After that, maybe I'll start eating right again. I'm sure it'd help me feel better. v_v;;; I've barely been having one meal a day lately, because I'm stressing out so bad and trying to get everything done. Ugh.

If you are a future Hallmark student reading this, listen closely. Make sure you shoot at least three things every week during phase four. You will be much better off. Believe me. I wish someone had told me that. >.<

No comments: