Status...

Monday, May 19, 2008

Back to Mass

Well, thanks to my stomach flaring up last night, I'm heading back to MA at 4:30am. Whoo... xP Ugh... I really hate driving back. And I hate 4:30am. And I hate driving alone, especially for long periods of time. So I really hate this drive. Damn stomach acting up on me last night. *shakes fist* If it weren't for that, I'd already be back in MA. If it weren't for the fact that I have to return a lens to Joey, I'd probably have just stayed home today, done a bunch of retouching, and returned this afternoon. Or something. As it is I might just have to return the lens, go home, and crash. Depends on if the drive kicks my ass or not. And I have critique this morning too. Dammit. Oh well, gotta do what I gotta do. I'm already going to be retouching like mad. I hate retouching sometimes. Blarg.

Somebody needs to hurry up and invent a way to teleport. So I can go back to sleep for a few more hours. v_v;

No comments: