Status...

Monday, March 3, 2008

Nerves of Steel... Not.

So today is the day that I go in for the review of my portfolio mandatories... 3:40pm SHARP. We actually were told to be there five minutes prior, and to dress casually, but professionally. Oh. My. God. I have been FREAKING OUT all weekend. It's horrible! I know I shouldn't be so freaked out, because in reality it's just my teachers going over my stuff with me, but rumour has it that George Rosa III (Hallmark's President) will be sitting to my right during this. I haven't gotten solid proof... but the possibility is absolutely deadly on me. And I know, I just KNOW, that I'm going to have a lot of stuff kicked back at me. Why? Because there were a good amount of pieces that I looked at and just didn't feel strongly about at all. Others, however, I loved and I am really hoping that they make it in. So I guess we'll see...

I am so glad I can look forward to seeing my Aunt Kathy and hanging out with her for a while afterwards.

Wish me luck! I'm going to try and not be an insomniac of stress. *twitch* >.o

No comments: