Status...

Sunday, March 23, 2008

If Sharing is Caring then Leave Me Out of It

All right, I know sharing is caring, but I'd rather be hated than have these germs shared with me. >.< Yeah... I'm sick. Caught the stupid cold that my Mom and Dad have, and have been stuck with it for the last half of my vacation. WHICH ROYALLY SUCKS! D: I slept more hours than I was awake, and have been lethargic in bed with my laptop reading stories people on the internet wrote since I finished the two books and three manga I brought home with me.

I really, really hate being sick. But I hate being sick and on happy pills at the same time though, because they jip me of some of my miserableness. When I'm sick, I want to be good and miserable!!! >.< I suppose no one else does, but they're supposed to go hand-in-hand. And then when you get healthy, you get happy, and it feels like a super awesome reward! The meds are totally ripping me off. *shakes fist*

Oh well, I need the meds though, so I guess I'll deal and eat a freezer pop. Those things are so good when you have a sore throat.

So I'm off... to go pack or something. Have a wonderful Easter, and I'll be back come the beginning of Phase IV on Monday!

THREE MONTHS TO GO! WHOO! \OwO/

No comments: