Status...

Monday, March 17, 2008

Welcome Back Nocturnal Creature

So here we go again, sorting out the meds and how they're going to effect my system. Looks like I cannot take them at night anymore, unless I am immediately going to bed; because they will make me drowsy at first, and then they fill me full of energy, and I am hyper and awake. Which is evident by my need to bounce my leg and/or fidget. So because of that, and my mother's paranoia that I would forget (can't blame her), I was taking them fairly early in the night... and then became unable to sleep. Well, we're going to start trying taking them in the morning, but I'm still all turned around and living a fairly nocturnal life right now. Ugh. Not good. So I have to fix that. At least I'm on vacation.

Speaking of vacation... I played eleven straight hours of karaoke yesterday, before I finally stopped. And another three hours today. I think I'm obsessed and addicted... haha. I can't wait for the other ones I ordered to get here!

Can't just play karaoke all vacation though, so I'll eventually go out and do some photography. It's just been pretty miserable weather here so far. Blah. If I don't really have to shoot in it, I won't this time of year. Too cold, too icey, too dangerous.

So, lets hope for better weather! And the other games! :D

No comments: