Status...

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Coveting my Artistic Talents

So as I'm sitting here, plying more karaoke with my sister (got the new discs! :D), I have found out that the music teacher, Miss. Payeur at my old High School, has coveted my artistic talents to help with set production for their performance of Beauty and the Beast. xD My sister says she was going on about photography first, and then the sets were brought up and Mia reminded her that I took a ton of art classes. Ahahaha, my name lives on in that school. So I might not only be doing photos, but sets. x'D Man... I can't believe I'm still necessary. Would have thought that someone else had been able to step in. Guess not. So tomorrow from 10-4 I might do sets. Maybe. Who knows. Depends on if I can wake up. xD I do like my sleep on these vacations... when I'm not staying up for 22 hours straight to read an 850-something page webcomic... >.> I am such a r-tard sometimes. Haha But it's fun.

So now that I've typed up this entry between songs, I'm gonna go back to trying to kick my sister's butt. She was definitely the one gifted with the singing talents, but I can hum my way through a song something fierce. Hahaha

And yeah, the pills are really starting to kick in. :D

No comments: