Status...

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Things are Looking Up

So I went and saw Tammy, got the leave of absence, and then left Massachusetts for New York to see the doctor. We talked things over, and we're going to stick with the dosage I have. Turns out that getting back on them may take longer than the first time, and I could have these lows with them. However, just in case I have another follow-up appointment in a month. And if things get too low, not only can I go back to Tammy, but I am to call the doctor so we can do something about it. She can raise my prescription over the phone with the pharmacy and stuff, so we will get it all straightened out. Which I am really, really glad for. I hate being that down.

Now that I am home, we have spring break next week. Which is awesome, because I can catch up with my friends. But what I am addicted to right now is Karaoke Revolution. And there is like... a party of it going on at the moment. I'm typing between songs. x'D We have my whole family singing, plus a friend of the family and her son. Haha, it is awesome. And tomorrow, my sister and I are going to go pick up some friends, and we're really gonna have a party! WHOOO BABY!

Our favourite part though, is listening to the reviews since this is the American Idol version. They're too funny. One that my Mom got from Simon went:
"Count 20 cats, put the cats in a sack, shake the bag, and that's what you sounded like."
The son of the family friend got:
"Someone needs to make you singing in public illegal."

Just... sooooo funny. x'D

We're having a blast. I've been playing for seven hours straight now. Hehe.

Can't wait for the original Karaoke Revolutions to get in. ^^

No comments: