Status...

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Idea Generating Speed?

Man, I am on a ROLL tonight! I feel like I am on idea-generating speed or something! Last phase I kind of was haphazardly trudging through, and not having much inspiration (winter time blues+depression anyone?), but this phase it's like BAM! Explosion! Massive amounts of ideas, bludgeoning me over the head in an effort to get noticed! And I love all ideas, so I've been recording them. But not only that, I've taken it one step further. I'm acting on them too, and making plans way ahead of time! Thanks to spring, I don't have to really worry about the weather anymore to stop me from getting places. So I can make more plans this time!

And tonight alone, I've sent out tons of emails asking people, and called a bunch of my family for stuff. One thing I can't mention though because it's to be a surprise for mother's day. ^_~ But I may already have two or three assignments lined up, plus three or four, possibly five in the making.

I will totally be bothering Rich tomorrow with these ideas.

I AM SO EXCITED!!!!

No comments: