Status...

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Just Can't Catch a Break

I feel like I just can't catch a break. I came home this weekend to do some shooting for my stuff that's due on Friday, but it has been nasty and rainy all day. So I drove and scouted to see what things were doing around here since I needed to know what roads were impassable from the weather at least today, and tomorrow since it's only supposed to snow maybe I'll get some shooting done.

However, while I was driving home this evening from running some errands, my high beams started to dim on me, and then brighten back up. That's not a good sign, and according to my Dad, it means my alternator could have gone bad. Shouldn't have, since it's only two years old, if that. The other option is that it's just wet, which is what I'm hoping for, or my car has to go back to the shop... again.

The other reason I came back to NY though, and the biggest one, is because I really needed to see my family, what with all this depression stuff that's going on. But to be stranded here is freaking me out because I have a presentation on Monday that can make or break me. And I already feel bad about that because since the depression screwed me over so badly this past week, I've really not been able to help my group. Like... I am hating myself for this so badly. I just... I totally let my group down and I'm beating myself up over it. I feel really, really horrible about it. And to miss Monday too... unforgivable. I wouldn't blame any of them if they never spoke to me again.

But yeah... I have no idea if I'll even be able to get back into MA tomorrow as planned. It all depends on what my vehicle tells me. If not... well, then Tammy is probably going to get one panicked phone call from me because I have no idea what to do. Things are just really messy... again.

Anyways, I need to try and ignore the fact that the high winds are freaking me out and get some sleep. Cross your fingers and hope for the best for me!

No comments: