Status...

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Internship Gone Dry

So I never made the internship today.

Last night after that post was a really, really bad night. I couldn't sleep to start, and then I just got sick--really sick. Sick to the point that I was debating on calling 911. It felt like I was trapped or something. I can only describe it as a panic attack, except that I wasn't panicking. My heart wasn't racing, nothing. But it felt like it. And though I was breathing normally, as I could tell by the regular rise and fall of my chest, my lungs felt a bit deprived. I had a small headache, and my body had a need to twitch. And I went through hot and cold sweats like no tomorrow. The worst addition though, was the nausea.

So I don't know what that is, but it kept me up until about 7am, when I was finally able to get some rest. There was no going to do the internship, and no going to the guest lecturers. I might make public relations at four... but it depends how the toast and light things I'm eating sit.

Last night was really bad... bad enough that I don't care to repeat it. Ever. So I'm going to hope that I don't. >.<

No comments: