Status...

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

On Your Mark... Get Set...

Be sick. Dx

That's right, I have been feeling crappy all day. Right into the night. Woke up this morning, got moving to try and stay awake since sleep was interrupted and that made me feel super groggy, and promptly got sick. We're not talking the "Oh... I don't feel so great, so I'll take some meds and go to school" kind of sick either. I was hardcore, go back to sleep and escape it sick. My stomach was all "Yo, you put your body under a lot of stress, wear, and tear lately. So guess what? I'M REBELLING! >["

That's right, my stomach reacts not only to what I eat, but to my nerves too. So once I relaxed, and let loose a bunch of stress, it decided to relax and be sick as well. Not to mention my whole body hurt. Putting on shoes just wasn't an option. And as if the weather mirrored my nasty health, it rained ALL DAY.

So right now I'm able to eat, after hours of nothing, but I have a headache, a mild irritation of aches and pains, and my stomach still threatens to flip out on me. Thank god I have studio time tomorrow morning, so I can have the extra time and catch my afternoon classes, hopefully.

In the meantime this evening, I laboured and got increasingly frustrated with my website. I've yet to get it to work right in IE, though I spent hours trying, and have placed a cry for help on a forum of folks I know. We'll see where that goes, and if I can't get it out of them, then I will take the time to go to Rob. But if I can go another route I will, and let others who don't have the options go see him. We'll see. I think I might have to change the whole layout though. x_x

No comments: