Status...

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I should be asleep...

All right, so I've told you all a bit about my ex. The one who up and left me for that girl in another state? Right, so her current and I had words. Hell, we used to be friends until all of this, and then shit really hit the fan. And exploded. While spontaneously combusting... and becoming radioactive. It was baaaaad.

So that all happened about... seven or eight months ago. And we tended not to talk because it just wouldn't have ended pretty. I was so angry that I used to say I was going to hire a serial killer to go wipe out the state and be rid of them both.

Well, that is until tonight.

So my previous friend-turned-enemy contacts me, and wants to call a truce. Okay... I mean, it was all in the past and while I can hold a grudge, she seemed genuinely honest.

And after an hour of talking to her, she confided some pretty personal stuff to me... which is odd, because I don't get how she could trust me after all the shit we'd put each other through.

It's so weird, because we just did not get along for such a large span of time, and then suddenly she feels okay to confide in me again. I listened and helped her, of course, because that's what I do. But it was just odd.

Do I like... have something written on me that says "UNIVERSAL FRIEND AND CONFIDENT" or something? I don't get it. But... I guess I must.

Here I am, 2:30am, when I should be asleep. Have to be up and ready to go by 7am for my internship. Five hours of driving tomorrow.

...I am going to need an energy drink, no doubt. Damn.

No comments: