Status...

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Student Show

So we have been informed that we are hosting a student show on April 27th. Basically, it's where we, the students, host an open house of Hallmark for friends, family, and the public. The faculty will help guide us, but we have to set everything up ourselves and do all the fund raising. And so they've chosen our main committee, but we also need the sub committees, which are as follows:

  • Invitations
  • Press Release
  • Fund Raising
  • Refreshments
  • Decorating
  • Tour Guides
  • Digital Lab
  • Imaging Lab
  • Classroom Area
  • Commercial Studio
  • Portrait Studio
  • Print Exhibit
  • Event Photographers (6)
  • Faculty
  • Parking Attendants
  • Door Greeters/Hosts


I think I'm going to be a tour guide, since they basically sell the school, if you will, and I'm really good at that because I love Hallmark so much and can talk about it/answer questions on it at ease.

The talk right after Beth Reynolds on this was amusing though, because Paul Teeling was adamant for karaoke night as a fund raiser, and busting a move up on stage, and then suddenly there was talk about fur bikinis. I don't know exactly, but it was really funny.

So yes, everyone plan to come on April 27th, because it's sure to be AMAZING!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So if I come all the way up there from FL you'll be giving the tour, right? I was planning to come up for th open house. I was waiting on a date for it. I appreciate the links for Beth R., fantastic!

Samantha said...

I'm going to put myself in as a tour guide, so hopefully! And I'm very pleased that the links proved useful to you. ^^