Status...

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Whoo! \OwO/ Photo Essay!

So for Hallmark we had to shoot a photo essay, and we had to have:
1. A Portrait
2. The person in action
3. A detail shot of the area
4. The general area
5. A creative shot of your own doing
6. The final product

So I went to where I do glass, and did a photo essay on flameworking. Since it is photo journalism, no retouching was allowed. Still, I really love how it came out. And I am soooooo glad I had my 5in1 reflector so I could scrim off the light on the metal and glass. xD Otherwise they wouldn't have come out as nicely.

If you can't tell, I had a blast. And Larry failed to break the camera like he said he would. xD

If you live near Ballston Spa, New York, let me know. Because that is where he is located, and he does classes on the weekends and Tuesdays.

$5 for teens
$12.50 an hour for adults
$100 for the marble class (it's like 6 hours)

Look and love!



Photo Essay: Flameworking by *Saknika on deviantART

No comments: