Status...

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Iced In

So this past weekend I was unable to return home to NY as I had planned, and could not do the shooting that I wanted to. Which really sucks, because I was going to try and knock off three or four assignments. I am coming back this weekend for sure though, so be prepared my fellows NYers! I be a shooting maniac with this here camera! >:3

In other news, I now have my own domain name! http://www.photo-phantasy.com I don't have a website up on it yet though, since I haven't figured out how to work the FTP client. But once I do you can expect to see my photography up on there. It will be super. Be sure to add it to your bookmarks/favourites as soon as it's up! ^^

It has also come to my attention that one of our instructors is more awesome than originally noted. Not only is he a gamer of WOW (World of Warcraft), but he is a forumite and uses our slang. He said "For the Win" in class the other day, and I almost died of shock. Gotta love the interwebing teachers. <3

That's about all that's been going on as of late. Nothing too big. So look for interesting stuff in the next few days. Probably tomorrow, since we have two guest speakers coming in and will be learning more about the student show.

No comments: