Status...

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Studio Time -vs- Weather Conditions

So tomorrow's weather is supposed to be shit... Which means I might not get into the Commercial Studio like I'm scheduled to be to shoot some glassware and pop 'n drops. D: It would be helpful to get in there, but at least if I can't I'm not missing any classes like I did today. >.< It'll allow me to give the plows time to maybe decide to come out and clean up the roads... if they feel like it. Still, going in after the worst is over is usually a better plan.

But yes, I was sick today. Ate a dinner-in-a-box thing last night, and they failed to put "massive amounts of garlic" in the ingredients, and guess who can't stomach a lot of garlic? That's right, I can't. So I was sick through the night and still wasn't feeling good this morning so I bailed on classes. This afternoon was studio time, and I bailed on that too since I hadn't been able to plan with anyone to do my self portrait and get some help with the fine-tune focusing and such. No matter, I'll get someone to help me this weekend. ^^

Speaking of this weekend, I actually have two models lined up for High Key shots, and I am going to get my Historical Recreation and Self Portrait done. YAY! \OwO/ It'll be a successful weekend. ^^ Mostly because Monday is a holiday. Thanks Martin Luther King Jr.! xD

I also might have child portraiture covered soon... Just waiting to hear back from the mother.

I also need to get in touch with Jan at the National Bottle Museum to see if she'll let me borrow a piece of uranium glass for my portfolio. That shit is radioactive when heated up to melting point and glows under a black light! HOW COOL WOULD THAT BE IN MY PORTFOLIO!? If I can't bring it here, I'll try and set up a small studio there to get a good shot. x3

So yes, the only productive things I did today were make peppermint fudge (I need to figure out a way to safely mail some to Miss. M...) and archive a bunch of files off of my computer to free up space.

Works for me! ^^

No comments: