Status...

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Phase III Workload

So as I mentioned in my rant, we have quite the workload for Phase III. However, today we were told more specific details on it, and so I will share it with you. Thoughts and ideas are always appreciated! Also, if you have something I might be interested in borrowing to shoot, let me know, because that'd be awesome. All images would be yours to use, within reason. I also need models, if you're available or know someone who might be.

Long assignments from Phase I are:
Press Release due ...(will find and update)
Photo Assisting to TWO Professional Photographers due In May (will find and update)

So rolling over from Phase II into Phase III we have:
Photo Essay due 1.16.2008
Window Light Portrait due 1.21.2008
Self Portrait due 1.21.2008
Art Historical Reference due 2.01.2008
Stationary due 2.01.2008
Election Day Coverage due 2.05.2008 (covered on same day)

Then for Phase III we have:
Career Business Plan
-PART I: A statement of goals and plan of action to achieve them.
-PART II: Your advertising strategy, Resume, Cover Letter, and Promotional Piece.
-PART III: Your personal net worth statement, equipment inventory, and a statement of cash flow.
Portfolio Pre-visualization (examples of what you want to specialize in)
A PR and Casual (Alt) shot of the same person in studio
In-Home Family Portrait
Occupational Environmental Portrait
High Key Portrait of a Woman in studio
B+W Low Key Portrait of a Male in studio
In-Office Executive Portrait
Child Portrait in studio (7 years or younger)
Outdoor Portrait of a Person
Four Pop+Drops (catalog photos) done in studio that interrelate
Colour Photography and Brochure Design
Shot of a Metal Object or Objects in studio
Shot of Glassware in studio
Product Illustration for an Advertisement
Interior Architectural Shot (abandoned buildings frowned upon sadly by judges)
Digitally Altered Image
Product Illustration for a Product Sheet
Digital Portfolio on DVD
PDF Portfolio for school assignment Dropbox

All Phase III assignments are due on 2.25.2008 at 8:30am

So um... yeah...

Anyways, if you would like to lend me something, model for me, or know someone who might, leave a comment. I offer a free 8x10 of your choice from any modeling session, and like I said, if you send me your product, I'll send you digital files for your website.

And even though I have such a heavy assignment list, I want to shoot for myself too. I am doing senior portraits (I do have a drape), and I'll pretty much get whatever shot you need. So if you need one, let me know and I'll send you prices. I only give out free stuff if the shoot is something I asked you to do, not the other way around. And lets face it, I'm a starving artist because I didn't have the time to save coming right out of high school. xD

So yes! Drop me a line! ^^

No comments: