Status...

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Bored Sick

So for the rest of the week I was fairly sick, and missed from Wednesday to Friday. >.<; Thankfully Wednesday was only guest speakers, so in reality I missed two days of classes instead of three. Still, not good. I am feeling better though, which is all that matters.

Because I was sick though, I didn't head back to NY for the weekend, and I missed out on Genericon. :( That makes me sad, because that really did promise to be a lot of fun. Well, there's always next year I suppose.

What also sucks though, is how ABSOLUTELY BORED I have been. Seriously... I felt like I was going insane I was that bored. And it's a lonely kind of boredom too, which just makes it worse. :\ I can now vouch for the fact that such emotions do evoke a enormous craving for dairy products such as ice cream, and yes I did give in to temptation. ♥ I'm glad I did, too, because it was yummy. Quite thankfully, my stomach agreed and did not get upset. ^^

This boredom did breed some new photo ideas though, so I'll be exploring them in the CS soon enough. And it'll be fun. ^^ Just have to remember to bring in my stuff and what not. It'll be cool though. I might even do a test shoot later... who knows.

What I'd really like to do though, is hit up the arcade again. So we shall see. :3

Only time will tell. And speaking of time, I've yet to go to sleep. So guess where I'm heading? x3 Night! ~♥

No comments: