Status...

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Michael Yamashita in Person

So this weekend I met and had a book signed by National Geographic photographer, Michael Yamashita. He is a really cool guy, and he has some amazing stories to tell. For serious, it was awesome. His photographs are definitely worth looking at. For his gallery, go here: [link]

My parents even came out for the event, which was super awesome. We had dinner at the 99 Restaurant beforehand too, which was nice. It's definitely not my favourite place though, so I don't know that I'll go back. lol

I also got to see Rick and Megan, because they came out to Mass for the weekend too! How friggin' awesome is that!? xD Had to go help them into Greenfield from Turners, but that's okay. Megan lived in Turners when she was attending Hallmark, so it's understandable that she'd know it better. So that was fun.

On Friday we got our digital backs, so I've been loving up on that. x3 22 megapixels yo! And 11 microns! It doesn't get much better! *luffle* <3

None of my batteries exploded, either, so that's good. xD Yeah... one of the batteries that Joey was charging in the supply room blew up... Dx Not cool, but everything and everyone is okay so it's cool. I'm glad mine didn't explode, lol.

So yeah, I had a fairly eventful weekend, and it rocked. First one that I've stayed in Massachusetts for. xD

Oh, and Megan introduced me to more terminology: Massholes. And it's true, the majority of Massachusetts residents are assholes. I have met a portion that are exceptions to the rule... but for the most part people in Massachusetts suck. Big time. So they're Massholes.

No comments: