Status...

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Never Hated Anyone So Fast...

I have never hated anyone so fast before as this guy. I am mentioning no names, however, because that's far more rude than I'm going to be. But damn I'd love to. :doh: Anyways... it took me less than three hours to determine that he was definitely not worthy of being called mature or kind. What an asshole. :dohtwo:

So this guy is 27 from California... and he's arrogant like you wouldn't believe. :roll: Thinks he is the big cheese... and in reality he's still a small fry. :P So we were talking about logos and trademarks... he had his made for him. And now he's getting it trademark protected. Well, I was talking about how sometimes we work off of other people's stuff, or borrow small portions, just for little graphics on forums. This guy said he would sue anyone who did that with his. EVEN IF THEY WERE 13! He is fully prepared to ruin someone's life forever just because they like his logo enough to emulate it. His reason: It'd be destroying his professional image as a business, and that comes first. I really fail to see how it'd be degrading to his business. Actually, I think his attitude is more than anything. :disbelief:

Anyways, he's so anal that he actually wants to bitch at Dunkin' Doughnuts because the coffee tasted watered down, and he didn't like his sandwich. I'm sorry, but you're not going to enjoy everything. I can understand watered down coffee, but the sandwich? No. He's also a pain in the ass at restaurants because if the food isn't to his liking, he sends it back. And sometimes he'll just get up and leave without paying because it wasn't to his taste. And the only food that he ever felt was truly to perfection was from a restaurant that his boyfriend took him to for his birthday that cost $700 for two meals.

...Honestly, is everyone from California like this? Because if so I'm definitely never going there. Seriously... this is bull shit. :x It is people like this who make life difficult for the rest of us with no reason. He is no different in my eyes than the woman who put the McDonald's coffee between her legs and sued them (and won!) when it spilled and burned her.

Man was I pissed with him. I can't wait until winter... he's so going to be humorous to watch wither and hopefully die. I would love to see him kicked out of this program. :shakefist:

Other than that, today was great. Got my film back for the first two projects, and shot my third one. We do the fourth and fifth tomorrow. :D

On more bad notes for today... all my tasty rolls I brought from home were moldy. :( That made me sad... so I ate my turkey on just plain toasted bread.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Why do you think South Park had that episode mocking the smugness of people from Los Angeles? Because people over there, for some culturally stigmatic reason, learn that arrogance and pompousness and trendiness is the way to go.[Hence Apple's fan base and my subsequent hatred towards Apple].

Stab him with fire, or a freezing cold french fry from McDonald's.

Anonymous said...

Aw, poor Nika. You know... not all of us are that bad... ^^;;; Ari's Californian... And from Los Angeles. We really AREN'T that bad. Some people do act a lot like that, and some people think that they have to act the part of Prima Donna, but it's not how most of us are. <3 But people like that get on most people's nerves, so I completely understand the distaste you feel for him. He doesn't sound like someone I'd like much either.