Status...

Monday, September 17, 2007

Slowly Killing Myself...

Okay, so I definitely pulled a stupid. I chose to spend one more night at home because I wasn't feeling the greatest, and then drive into Massachusetts and school at 4:30am this morning. This would have been fine... had I been able to sleep. But I wasn't. Damn insomnia. :x So I drove in at 4:30am on... an hour and a half's worth of sleep... :dead:

Before I continue on that though... let me just say that the drive was both amazing and pissy at once. First off... I wanted to give Brendan a prank wakeup call at 5:30am and be all "GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE!!!!" :lmao: ...But the phone never got a signal :x Then, I was watching the most gorgeous sunrise ever, especially since 80% of the drive is east (sun rises in the east for those who forgot...), and I loved it... but I was pissed because I couldn't pull over and take photos. :noes: So going back to a scenic spot on 91N that faces east to do that. :nod:

Anyways... back to the drive... :XD:

Don't do that. Seriously, don't. It was not pretty. I mean at first I was fine, people even said I looked amazingly fresh! ^^; And then around 10am... the liquid speed (energy drink) started having no effect... and we started falling asleep... :dohtwo:

Anyways, I felt really bad because I was falling asleep in Tony's class, and he's such a great guy. But I still heard what was important... I think... ^^; And made it through without too many issues.

Thankfully, that didn't happen in other classes... nor while I was driving. :doh:

Rich has decided people shouldn't come near me as well... since I'm now weapons girl... :XD: Apparently double edged, multiple pointed, or longer than four inch blades... are illegal... :paranoid: So..... shhhhh... :XD:

But hey, it's fun. I think I'm in a really fun group for portraits this time around, which is great for the first one! :dance: I'm excited. :D

And Michael Zide and I are exchanging crazy DVDs. I was the only one in class today that knew about El Chupacabra. Yeah... we incorporated El Chupacabra into photography. :giggle: It was awesome. YAY FEARS! :XD: I love Zide. So going to be on his bus for NYC. We're going to try and do The Ring... or some other obscure DVD. :giggle: Hence our conversation. ;)

I've also found out my really hot upstairs neighbor is bisexual... :nod: So hells yeah baby! We've got a lot of fine women here :nod: And one digs chicks. ;P

And if you're wondering about the girlfriend situation...

She's in Virginia now. And as much as I care for her... I'm not going to spend my life waiting. So when I found out about all this two or three weeks ago I dealt with it then, and I'm moving on. If she hates Alabama, when she gets there, and returns, I might get back with her. I'm not sure. But either way, I won't just sit on my ass and wait either, because I don't expect her to. It's not fair. :no: Besides, I'm pretty sure there is a girl in Alabama waiting for her. :worry: Not much I can do about it, but you get the idea...

So yes, I have a nice selection here. ;) Hello ladies.

Oh, and today's quotes! :D

Joan had been explaining about how this one girl made condoms pretty, just like this famous guy, and then shortly after she said this...
"Or you may feel you just can't stretch as much..."
...:rofl:

There was also Gabe who told us never to just click the glowing blue button even though it's all "Touch me dammit. Click me!" :XD:

My teachers are awesome. Seriously... no one really cares.

Oh, and Zide is selling apples at $0.25 to help those animals still in need of shelter and care from Katrina, so if you're in the area or know me personally and want to help, get in contact and I can hook you up with yummy apples. :nod:

That's pretty much it. I'm off to keep editing photos since I now have a rather large supply, and be a bum. :XD:

No comments: