Status...

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Massive Up-To-Dater

Oh... where to start. I've been gone for so long after all. I've just been too busy to update... aka I was asleep. xD Class can really wear you out. It's insane, I swear. But hey, I'm enjoying every single minute of this insanity, and that's what matters most. ^^

Reminds me of what Miss. Mierzwa always says: "You have to make every day fun, or find a new job. If it's not fun, it's not really worth it." And I swear that she probably could make doing laundry fun. She is the master of fun. <3 It's why she can be an idol of mine. She's what shaped a lot of my humour, and helped me get such a good personality. Ophelia, here is why I seem like such a funny girl to you. It's all Miss. Mierzwa's guidance. ^^

So the week was fairly uneventful. I was sick that Monday thanks to a really crappy stomach, and that totally freaked me out. Like, I was running around as if my head were on fire and being cut off all at once. CRAZY!!! But I got all caught up, and it ended up not being as stressful as I made it out to be. I was stressed to tears, for serious. xP

I did have to hand a project in late though, due to the school misplacing my film. So since it wasn't my fault, I took no penalty. Thank goodness, because illness isn't even a reason for missing due dates unless administrative permission is given. o_o WE ARE SERIOUS PEOPLE, YO!

We also got to build cameras too... I was really amused. Really, really amused. You'll see pictures of my 33 cent camera soon enough. xD

We even took pictures with it! <3

Had a wonderful three day weekend too. Very busy, very busy indeed. Saw Helena for the first time in close to a year, spent the night at her dorm in Albany. Then Saturday I just sort of chilled, before getting my car fixed and meeting Craig's mom in the supermarket. After that I went to Craig's to celebrate his 18th. I got him a taco for his birthday. xD Wrapped it, too. Hehe Of course I also gave him $5, but seriously, he loved that taco. lol Sunday was a day to cut Brendan's hair. He loved it. Monday I hung out with Nikki and Dani at Uncommon Grounds in Saratoga, and we all did interviews. I was very sarcastic for Nikki's, since she was videoing, and we all laughed. Tehe. Then I drove back into Massachusetts at 4am.

Why 4am, you ask? Well, it's quite simple really. I needed that extra time to capture the sunrise! <3 It wasn't the most spectacular one, but it was lovely nonetheless. Sadly though, the shot I wanted of the moon was ruined by friggin' clouds. *shakesfist* STUPID CLOUDS!!! And I had a 300mm lens on loan too. T_T

But yeah, so I got back and then went to school. :D

I finally got to give my speech for Business Communications, and everyone loved it. David Fraizer, the instructor, said he really loved my energy. Hehe, I can't help it, I love speaking. That's why Tony said it sounded like I was ready to do it again. I was! x3 I talked about how I am very random, and like to make a fool of myself. Fun fun! <3

I also finally found the railroad police. We'd all heard of them, but no one knew if they existed. Guess what folks, they do, and they hate us Hallmarkers going into the train yards. They told me to tell everyone "STAY OUT OF THE TRAIN YARDS!" xD Exact words!!! lol So I guess we shouldn't go there.

However, there is this old abandoned infirmary in Northampton... ;) Contact me, I will be going there. ^^

Speaking of Northampton, that's where we shot today, and I think I got some really great stuff. Andi, Adam, and I stuck together. Then we met up with Heidi, Ryan, and Jodon for lunch at Bueno y Sano. It was yummy! The people couldn't understand English for their life, but the food was good. lol If I could have remembered enough Spanish I'd have been set... but I couldn't. Dx I was most disappointed.

Then tonight I had a super dinner dillema. I didn't want to eat in because I really don't have anything left... meaning I need to shop. xP But eating out alone is... well... lonely. So finally, I found Andi and she hadn't eaten either. It's like 8:30pm, and we went to Athen's Pizza and got us some yummy Greek Salads. <3 I swear though, it's gotta be something about NY and late meals... xD But it did solve my dillema and I finally have someone to really hang out with. I like that.

What was REALLY cool though, was being able to WALK to Athen's Pizza. THAT'S HOW CLOSE IT IS!!! I have never been so excited before. Not even five minutes walking distance. <3 I'm getting spoiled here. lol xD

So I am going to go back to my spoiled life and revel in it. Tehe. :3

No comments: