Status...

Friday, September 28, 2007

Ohhh... Busy Busy Week. :D

Since I last updated a lot has gone on. But now I can just update you of the highlights for sure. ^^ That's always a good thing, ne? lol I thought so at least. Anyways, this'll span close to a weeks time... so it might be a little long. But definitely worth it! *thumbs up* Hells yeah!

To start with, I officially have the Black Death. Yeah, you heard me, I got the plague. It's the cutest thing ever! I bought it (haha, and you thought I was diseased xD) the day I was out shopping with BakaTulip (BT for short) when I met her in real life for the first time. She is a friend I made through Gaiaonline, which totally kicks ass. :D She's a great person, and we get along well. After we hung around in town we went back to Smith College where she's attending school and did a trivia game with some of her house mates. They are a riot! Oh man... I'd totally do it again. BT and I lost miserably, but oh well. We had fun and that's all that mattered. Besides, we were a team of two against three teams of five... >.> I'd say we held our freakin own yo! xD

And you guys... Smith college ain't called the Lesbian College for nothing... xD <3

That weekend I went home to hell. But it's working out now, so it's all good. If you want to know more, go search my DA Journal for the information. It should be titled "Calling the Cops on a Close Friend" or something like that. But yeah, she's doing a lot better and I'm really happy about that. ^^ Still, at the time it caused me to become muddled in the head, I got a tiny bit lost getting to school, and slept through the first and last periods of the day. But I definitely crashed in the last one because of my pill. I took it like... seven hours early so I had a slight OD going on, and it made me drowsy. But I knew I wouldn't have an appetite later so it was safer to take it then so that I definitely got the chemical help I'd need to get up and function Tuesday. And in the end my plan did not fail me. :D

Saturday wasn't all gloom-and-doom though, because Luna-kun and I went out shooting at a park with Mr. Duck and the Mamiya. So come the long weekend she's getting her film back, and it's full of really cute images. <33

I also had Tony review my work, and I am pleased with the feedback I gained. Most people tell me they love what I do, but have never told me were I might be able to improve. Tony did that, and he didn't bullshit around anything either. He came out and told me when he didn't like something, and there was even one he absolutely loved. So it's all good and I'm pleased. It gives me a bit of direction to go on, ya know? And he even told me to take it with a grain of salt because it was only one opinion. ^^ He also showed me some of his work, which was great. And he's going to help me find more abandoned places to break into... xD I <3 my instructors.

We finally got login names to Mable as well. Mable is our server's name. Gaberiel and George came up with it. The name changes every year. And when it wasn't working Gabe actually said "I'm going to go have a talk with Mable..." and when he came back it was "I spoke with Mable, and I realize now that what I did was wrong." xD Tooooo funny. I love them so much. My days are always entertaining somehow. lol

I met new people yesterday, named Joules and Justine. We worked together for a project, and ended up laughing our asses off. Some great things were the Toga Pirate, sprouting horns in front of a rug, the big purple house, and my latest random spewing that became a quote: "Black is the Ultimate Rainbow!" Think about it... black is all colours combined so it's like a rainbow... sort of. xD It amused us, that's for sure. So yeah, it was fun. Saw the beautiful area of Shelburne Falls too. I will be going back there once we get our digital backs.

Speaking of digital backs... GETTING THEM TOMORROW!!! CAN'T WAIT FOR THE END OF THE DAY FRIDAY!!! <333333

Mr. Sandiago and I are stuck in a group together. The whole group pretty much dislikes him. xP

Get to do public speaking in one of our classes on ourselves. I'm doing mine about coming from a really tiny town. ^^

This weekend Michael Yamashita is coming to speak at Hallmark, and is showing in the Hallmark Museum of Contemporary Photography. So I'm going to see that, it's entirely free, and my parents are coming out to join me. How cool is that? :D Hawt shit yo!

Come this long weekend I plan on visiting my friend Helena for that Friday night, since I haven't seen her in f.o.r.e.v.e.r! And then I'm heading home to play with friends.

So yeah, that's about it. A lot can happen in a week. Hallmark is running me ragged. But you know what... I love it. <3

No comments: