Status...

Saturday, September 15, 2007

I Am Intimidating


So these past couple days have been most excellent.

Yesterday we went to Old Deerfield, which is very historic, and shot our first two assignments on 120mm chrome film. Once again, non-photography people, just trust me when I say that's good film. lol Anyways, we had to shoot buildings, people, and objects using front, back, and side lighting. Then we had to over and underexpose shots. Mostly just to see and understand what we were doing. Well, since I had it, I brought the digital with me as well and did some other shooting. So you can expect to see new stuff! :D

Ophelia was kind of upset, in a fun way, because I made her model for me by sitting on a fence. She laughed the whole time though, and then I got up on the fence for her, so it was good. Ophelia is awesome.

I also tickled the crap out of Jess for a shot for Josh. Man that was fun. Completely random thought becomes photographic history. :XD:

I think the most difficult part was using the light meter. lol

So yeah, that was our first assignment.

Today we had our photos taken for when we do Press Releases, and we also went over technical stuff if we felt we needed to. Well, during attendence Tony calls my name, and I said "Here!", and the next words out of his mouth are:

"Honestly, she is the most intimidating person here."

O_O :rofl: We were all laughing, and I asked him later on why I was intimidating, since others have said likewise before--outside of Hallmark.

Well, he said it's because from the moment he saw me, and when I went on stage, he could tell that I meant business and I was the kind of person who tended to get the job done. Hence I was intimidating, but in a good way. That was a big honour for me. I am super proud of that one. :D Yay me! :w00t:

My sister has decided Rob is a hottie. She and mom agree. So they've picked the cute one. :XD: My family is strange.

Other than that, there really isn't anything else to tell. I'm back home, so that's cool.

Oh, and my teacher and fellow students debated on the gender of Brendan in this photo, and only two nailed it... and it wasn't the teacher. :XD:



So now that's really it. I am off to edit some more photos. Look for them! :D

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh come ON! Seriously people! I HAVE A BEARD IN THAT PICTURE! GAH! People are so unobservant. xp

Unknown said...

Anyway, good to hear you were complimented and had a good time with your assignment. ^.^