Status...

Friday, June 6, 2008

Things to do, Things to do

Why am I up late you might ask? Well, I'm providing a listening ear to a friend in need. And then I'll get to bed, only to wake up, try to find some inspiration to shoot, go pick up my pills so I don't get super depressed and suicidal again, cash my expense check, run to Saratoga and pick up some needed supplies, go to the post office... yeah, gonna be a bit busy. ^^; I might have to do the post office Saturday though. Either in NY or MA. Depends on how early I head back. But tomorrow night I definitely can't stay up this late. Heeeeell no. That'd be suicide for driving back!

And the big thing I need to do: CLEAN MY ROOM. Like, it's good as it is for living in, but I need to clean it so I have space to bring my stuff back and unpack. And I feel really guilty for leaving MA, because I made a close friend and leaving her really sucks. Like... a lot. v_v; But, can't financially stay in MA, and I'm also thinking of continuing my education as it is.

Hallmark is great and all, but I feel like they've only scratched the surface, business wise, and since I know I'm a budding entrepreneur (and a control freak), I want to go for business. Probably a smart decision. And I already have three credits for it from HS, thanks to College in the Classroom. Actually, from that I have at least six college credits that transfer to a TON of colleges. So that's a big plus to me!

What is nice about attending Hallmark first though, is that I won't have to take the bullshit courses, aka general studies. So I can get to the meat and potatoes and skip the gravy, ya know? I always hated gravy, too... >.> ANYWAYS! So I'm really considering college afterwards. And since I'll be doing that, I also thought about taking up languages again. I hated Spanish while I was in High School, and now I miss it. A lot. So I'm putting serious thought into this.

Rachael tells me that it's a lot more debt, but I don't mind. Because I know all this will help me in the end, so it's worth it. Sure, I'll have to pay it back, but education is priceless. I value what I learn a lot. And I totally covet information. Hang around me enough and you find that I ask a lot of questions. Too many, probably.

Maybe not in class, because I'm busy retaining, but afterwards watch out.

Anyways, I gotta head out. Lots to do, very little time to do it in.

No comments: