Status...

Monday, June 16, 2008

I'm late, I'm late...

I'm late! I'm late! I'm very, very late! >.< I didn't get out of the house until 12:30pm. Ugh. So I got in about 3pm, and that'd have been fine to print proofs and go to the school... except I had to run and buy ink. THERE IS ALWAYS SOMETHING. *falls over* @_@;; So it looks like tonight I am going to retouch the things that were listed on my super laggy laptop (Mamiya files are just toooooo big. >.<;;), and then tomorrow I'll get some crits and shoot in the CS. And see Joan about the conceptual image.

I have ideas for the conceptual, thanks to my family yesterday. Which is good, because I just can't do conceptual to save my life. I'm a very straight-forward person unless I'm doing dream symbols or tarot readings. Oh, and palmistry. But if it's not astrological/spiritualistic, I'm screwed. So out of every image, this is the hardest for me. So I really gotta see Joan first this time around. But I might do "A spoon full of sugar helps the medicine go down" or "Don't burn a candle at both ends". Either should be fairly easy to do. But I'm not thinking on that right now.

Right now I'm watching the sky get pitch black outside... and panicking a bit. I knew it was gonna be bad when I crested the peak elevation on I90E, and saw the haze on the mountains below me... and I love storms... but there's a wind warning with this. And I can't handle the wind. Which... is picking up something awful as I type this. Wind and I just don't get along ever since the tornado scare back when I was nine. I will NEVER forget that. In under a half an hour I moved all my possessions from my bedroom upstairs down to the basement, while crying, and puked all over the kitchen floor in fear. And um... I think I'm gonna go freak out now...

OH MY GOD I AM GOING TO REALLY FREAK OUT. *flailspazrunhide*

1 comment:

Elise said...

Yeah, those storms look nasty. I don't think we're going to be getting them that bad down here, but I think we're supposed to get something out of this weather system. Stay safe! And good luck with your work. ^^

Elise