Status...

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Really does feel like retrograde...

So I really do feel like I'm in retrograde. Got home in NY, and within an hour the baby bunny was dead. Poor little thing. I also cannot keep my stomach in order, and my emotionalness is just... all over the place.

Before I move on though, retrograde is an astrological term for when your planetary movement causes you to have a lot of bad luck. During this time you want to be careful because Murphy's Law likes to bear its ugly head three times as often, and things just tend to go wrong in general. As for how long it lasts, that depends on the planet. Mine's Venus, so it won't last long. I just can't say exactly when at the moment because the information on that is back in MA. x'D

But yeah, bad luck seems to be following me around. Which sucks. And to top it off, I think my period may be coming, which would explain a lot of things. Like my anger at the judges, and the mood swings, and depression with the pills... and the back pain, and some stomach issues, and nausea when eating, the irritableness, and all my other aches. PMS tends to just cause me issues after all. So... maybe. I don't know.

What I do know, is that it sucks. >.<

In other news, my cousin's surgery went well, and they're keeping him overnight to observe. Depending on his pain levels, he may or may not have to stay another five days. The doctor will know better tomorrow.

And in other other news... I'm going to attempt to pick up Japanese again. Self taught. Oh god... @w@;;;

No comments: