Status...

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Stocking It Up... and More

So today John Nordell taught us about stock photography, and we're doing photos this month that we are going to try to have entered onto a well-paying stock agency site. If they make it up, and are sold... that means cha-ching cha-ching for us. Hehe... x3 I'd like a little of that in my site for sure.

I've also taken out two ads on my school site, located at: http://www.scoresup.com/Galway, so I will be able to get my gallery and prints more noticed, not to mention this blog. It will definitely help with business, in my honest opinion at least. I just need the exposure at this point so that I can really try to market myself in order to sell my stuff. So that's what I'm attempting to do.

SanDiego was put in his place today by a fellow classmate as well. He was going on about how we were going over Lightroom in our digital class today, and how he already knew it all, and someone (don't know who but I wish I did; think it was June, don't quote me on that) spoke up and said "Well if you already know it all, why are you dumping so much money into this school?"

He proceeded to say that he still had things to learn, and these words hadn't finished coming out of his mouth when the other person quipped back "You're constantly finishing teachers' sentences and bitching about knowing it all."

Seriously... I want to kiss this person's feet. Mind you, the instructor, Michael Zide, said nothing during this. But I bet he was smirking. I honestly don't know though, because I was too busy giggling to myself.

So whoever you are, if you're reading this, THANK YOU! I'm just far too nice to throw that back in his face. I think I need to grow some bitchiness or something, because he needs it.

Although, it's really funny watching him freak out about what to wear to the Photo Expo. He wanted to dress arrogant until I told him just how badly those famous photographers would frown on him. He seemed to think this was the thing to do, and the I said "Yeah, but they have the power to destroy you before you even learn to crawl." The look on his face was priceless... then he told me yeah right and walked away.

I so hope he makes a bad impression on these people and just blows his whole career to hell. I really do.

Oh, and his latest is to brag about the money his boyfriend has and is willing to spend on him. GAG ME LOVER BOY! xP

On the flip side, Andi and I went and had dinner last night and that was fun. So we hung out today, and we're really thinking about doing abandoned buildings this weekend. So she might be coming home with me. ^^ I would be so happy if she did. Still, this is up in the air so I have to talk to her about it. Won't know for sure until later.

Other than that I have some super pains from being wacky in Northampton yesterday, which made today a good day to clean the house. Aside from all the rain outside. >.<

That's pretty much it though. Catch you later!

2 comments:

Gici said...

Hey saknika. It's Gici, (i hope your the right person) get on MSN sometime. My email- ImSexierThanTaz@hotmail.com. Or visit my myspace http://myspace.com/Gici.

I really want to talk to you.

Gici said...

Hey saknika. It's Gici, (i hope your the right person) get on MSN sometime. My email- ImSexierThanTaz@hotmail.com. Or visit my myspace http://myspace.com/Gici.

I really want to talk to you.