Status...

Friday, October 19, 2007

Just not meant for NYC

I don't think I'm meant for NYC, since I wasn't able to coax myself down there today. Oh well. So I came home instead, and Mom made me leave early because we're expecting bad storms. So far they've held off... so I could have slept more... >.> Buuuuut... I am glad she had me come back early because I was able to stop at Yaddo... and I got some amazing shots. <3 So it turned out to be a good day after all, minus the fact that I still feel icky with a headache. I think it might be the weather or something though, I'm not sure. Lack of sleep is a possibility too, since I was up until 1:30am last night, dozing here and there for about 5 minutes before hand. And I woke up at 2:30am, since I was all nervous for my alarm at 3am, which I then turned off. And low and behold, I was able to sleep to 8am... when Mom called. xP But I digress, it worked out, and I got some beautiful shots due to an overcast day to screw out the harsh light. <3



And Lightroom... I heart lightroom. <333





Four Seasons: Winter by *Saknika on deviantART

Four Seasons: Spring by *Saknika on deviantART

Four Seasons: Summer by *Saknika on deviantART

Four Seasons: Fall by *Saknika on deviantART

Four Seasons: Collection by *Saknika on deviantART

No comments: