Status...

Monday, October 15, 2007

Contest Prowl...

Mmmmkay... I'm in a contest-y mood... so I want to enter photography contests! If you know of/are hosting/find any, post me a link here in a comment! Because seriously, this is something I really need to just boost my creativity and what have you. So help me out! The contests can be on or off DA, I don't care. Preferably without an entry fee, we college students are poor bastards. ;) And I'll be searching too! :D

I'll list out contests, and when I enter I'll bullet out the entries. :D

:star:Contests Thus Far:
Best of College Photography
:bulletpurple: Dawn to Dusk
:bulletpurple: Feelings of the Rain
:bulletpurple: Streaming Over the Bridge
:bulletpurple: Lakeside Memories
:bulletpurple: Antique Staircase
:bulletpurple: Screaming Fish
:bulletpurple: Lil Azriel
Momentum: Images of Dance

No comments: