Status...

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Hello Mr. Jackfrost...

So today I gave my 10min speech with Lisa on Producers. It was really a heart-tugger though, because she was so nervous. Still, she got up and spoke and that's all that matters. :) Paul said it was obvious that I was more comfortable on stage.

Gee... ya think? I don't really have issues with public speaking. Sure, it's a bit nerve-wracking, but I'm not worried overall. xD

And David Fraizer gave us the COOLEST FRACKEN ASSIGNMENT EVER! It is a train wreck of AWESOME! We get to do a photographic representaion of any art piece out there. EVEN MANGA. >3 Ohhhh boy. So I'm gonna do... like... FIFTY MILLION OF THEM! <33333333333333333333333 I was so excited in class I was literally bouncing where I sat. ^^; Tehe...

But then it had to go and start snowing. Hard. So now we're in practically blizzard conditions. It sucks. xP Anyone want the snow? I'll give it to ya for free. Dx

Here are photos: Click to see Pictures
And a Video: Click to see a Video

So... enjoy. I totally got the hell out of that school early though. Made it through the attendance for my last class, and then left. Even Tom Purtisto (instructor) told us he was leaving within a half an hour. So that's saying something.

Some people were talking about camping at the school if the roads got too bad. Poor people.

Man is it good to be home. I'm gonna go get some Hot Cocoa and retouch photos.

PS: Anyone wanna shoot couples with me? ^^

No comments: