Status...

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Gonna Get Kicked... xD

Yeah... I'm fully expecting to get kicked on Monday because I was telling everyone on Friday that I smelled snow coming...

And here comes this massive freaking storm that they expect to dump a ton of snow in the Adirondacks, and at least a foot in Western Massachusetts... Someone is gonna kick me, I swear. lol

So it looks like I'll have to head back earlier on Sunday than I usually do. *shrug* At this rate with the weather, I might not commute home as much anymore. So who knows what will happen. Aside from me being emo-lonely. COME BE MAH FRIEND! <3

I fully expect to be giving those from non-snow regions/states a ride into school too. Cool beans. That means I have a better chance of *gasp* friends! x3

So here's to the fluffy white shit. :d Not. Snow=/=win

No comments: