Status...

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Heidi's Xmas Party

So for the first time in my history at Hallmark, I was invited to a party. And that really meant a lot to me. I don't think Heidi knows just how much it meant to me. I felt included, and that was wonderful.

The party consisted of myself, Heidi, June, Diane, Nicole, and Corrine. It was small, but awesome. We did a white elephant gift exchange, which is where you could steal other's gifts. xD But no one really did, which was great. So now Nicole is growing her own Paparazzi, Heidi has peppermint bricks, Corrine has diffusion rods, June got incense, Diane got playdoh (<3), and I have exfoliating foot soak stuff and lip gloss. I'd say we all made out pretty good.

And of course Diane shared the playdoh with us so we all went back to childhood. xD

We also told Nicole that she needs to bring her Paparazzi in to John Nordell. rofl. x3 It'd be so funny.

Later we watched The Polar Express. I'm sure everyone remembers that book from when they were young, with the bell that only jingles for those who believe in Santa? Well, the movie is really awesome, but totally not a good one for kids. How it was rated PG is BEYOND me. Half the movie would have scared me shitless as a kid, and everyone at the party was in agreeance on that. But still, it was cool. I'd watch it again.

We had a lot of good laughs last night too. It was just... I really felt like I was a part of something. So I had a wonderful time. And we have decided to stage a photo in downtown Greenfield or Turners Falls (we haven't picked where yet) come spring of a cowboy shoot out... with cameras! xD How cool will that be!? We were laughing about it a lot as we planned it out. I hope we really pull it off, because it'd be awesome. We're going to get the outfits, and put cameras in holsters, and instead of a tumbleweed rolling by we're going to have a reflector... xD Oh god it's going to be PRICELESS.

We are the shit. Bow down to us. Hehe <3

Too bad today SUCKED because of the snow and ice storm. Blarg.

No comments: