Status...

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Boob Fest in Portrait Studio

Some days I meet the best people in portrait studio. Seriously.

So I was in a group with Katie and Heidi. They're both great girls... but because Heidi is such a strict Christian, she doesn't approve of anything naughty... and that definitely makes up a good portion of my personality. Don't get me wrong, we get along great! I just have to really monitor my behavior. xD

Well... next to our bay we had Adam, Alexis, and Elise... who were having a boob fest. So while my group was taking a small break to the bathroom/smoke/ect... I wandered over there. And we all had a boob fest! It went from boobs, to Girls Gone Wild, to sexuality (because Adam was all "How many lesbians are there here!?" and all three of us raised our hands, even though Alexis and Elise are only bi x3), back to boobs... It was just plain funny. Alexis, the lucky girl, had a date with a chick later that night though. How unfair. :(

But Elise and I are getting along really well now. She and I worked together in the commercial studio later in the afternoon, and it was cool because we both agreed we'd just fix our images up in Photoshop. Yup, that's right! We have gone digital in the commercial studio! Super cool, let me tell you. It will take a lot of getting used to though, because we don't use all of the digital censors on our Leaf Aptus Digital Backs and stuff. So we're not always getting the full image we think we are, blah blah blah. But still... helluva lot easier than film! And I don't have to scan it now. x3 So that's cool.

Anyways...

Elise stayed after school with me too, since we had to print. We were there until about 7pm, and then I gave her a ride home since her boyfriend had needed the truck for work.

Yeah... hot chick has a boyfriend. That made me sad, but oh well. She's still a friend and that's all that matters. ^^ What's funny though, is that her ultimate goal is to be an animator for Disney Pixar. xD So after Hallmark, she's going to work for a few years and then go back to school. Pretty crazy, but awesome nonetheless.

So yes, yesterday was pretty cool.

Up to bat today: TABLETS IN THE IMAGING LAB! HELLS YEAH!!!! <33333

No comments: