Status...

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Glassware and Airplanes

All right... I got lax on the entries again. >.<" Gomennasai.

Anywho... onto the two highlights...

GLASSWARE AND AERIAL PHOTOGRAPHY!

Glassware first.

So we shot glassware commercially, and it was a ton of fun. I missed my scheduled time though, so I did it after school. And I still got GREAT results. <3 I seriously am in LOVE with glassware. You have NO idea. I could shoot tons more! So pretty! So if you have an idea, lemme know. And if you have a piece you want photographed... lemme know. ^.~ What's even cooler though, is that over the summer when I photographed my glass beads and flame-working... I was doing it correctly without the knowledge I gained from the commercial studio! o_o How friggin' cool is that!? <333

Then... yesterday I did Aerial Photography... @_@

Don't get me wrong, it's incredibly cool! However I had never been in a plane before... and this wasn't the best first experience. I got incredibly motion sick from all the turbulence, and was cruelly reminded of why I hate roller coasters. Dx But maybe if I take bonine or something and try again, it won't be as bad. Aside from those air pockets that drop you and you feel like the plane is just going to plummet to the ground. >.<" All in all it was really nifty. Tony was a little concerned though because I think I was pretty green at the gills when I stepped off, and I was having a few issues walking. Yeah... tensing your muscles for about a half-hour straight... not good. ^^; But I was good to go... pretty much. Unlike a lot of people who got motion sick, I didn't vomit. So that was good. However, I'm still having a few issues shaking the nauseated feeling from it. Which blows. Oh well. Hopefully, flying in a jet is better than a four-seater (pilot+three people) Cessna fixed-wing aircraft. lol

I think the funniest thing Tony said to me though, was right after I had gotten off the plane and he was asking how it went. I told him it was shakey, and you know what he tells me?
"Hey, now you just have to jump out of one!"
Veeeery funny Tony. You're a riot. xD

Had I had my wits about me, I'd have told him I just did. After all, he never said skydiving (even though that's what he meant lol). x3

So I don't have the aerial photos to show you yet because looking at them was making me nauseas all over again, but I do have glassware! Enjoy!



Commercial Studio: Glass 001 by *Saknika on deviantART


Commercial Studio: Glass 002 by *Saknika on deviantART

No comments: