Status...

Sunday, November 18, 2007

The Wizard of Oz

This weekend I sold the photographs I did of The Wizard of Oz, performed by the Galway Youth Theatre. Guys... parents and grandparents went fairly nuts over this. I made $221 off the gig, and $196 was purely from the parents. The other $25 was my fee to the theatre group for doing the photos. Everyone LOVED them, and a lot of people took my business card. I will definitely be getting other job offers. ^^ SOOOO COOL! Oh yeah! And one of my photos made TWO newspapers! And tone of people recognized it! Which was good, because they forgot to credit me. u_u; But it was an honest mistake, so I'm not angry. No harm no foul. And it was still exposure to those who came. ^^ So now I just have to make and send prints! How cool is that!? And I will totally be uploading a PDF file of all the images for you guys to see, because there are 43 of them. ^^" I don't know if I could make a layout of some kind for DeviantART or not. But I'll try. What I really need to do now though is update my website. So that's what I'll be doing! Tehe. ~<3

No comments: