Status...

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Re-review

Okay, so I have to do re-review. I was at Hallmark until 8pm because of it, but I'm not going into those details right now because it's hot and I can't be bothered. Anyways, I'm back in NY, and just got back from shooting my architecture over. So that's one down.

On the agenda to reshoot I also have:
-In Home Family
-Environmental Still Life (can't prove it's not in studio)
-Conceptual (I'm sol on ideas... >.<)
-Metal (lit it wrong)
-Pet+Owner (my sister screwed me over again)
-Two personal submissions (gonna do uranium glass for one)
-Couple if possible

So I have a lot to do, but I know I can get it done. I already got one down. And I'm knocking as many off while I'm here at home as I can. The majority of it is simply a bit more retouching and recropping. So I'm feeling confident that I'll get it done.

On a side note, I found our Rich Barnes reads my blog since he asked about the bat. Anyone else that's wondering, I opened the top part of my window without a screen, locked myself in my bedroom, and when I went out a few hours later he was gone. Guess his bat friends called him outside or something. Whatever it was, I'm glad, but I still watch the ceilings for more of them. Ugh. And I like bats too, just... when they're outside. >.<;

But, Rich told me not to be blogging since I had so much work to do. Which... means I had to, of course. Hehe. Nah, I probably wouldn't have if I wasn't on some down time while my brother showers for pet+owner. Since my sister decided that the movies with the boyfriend are more important, she's no longer a viable model. So my brother and his rabbit are going to sit for me. He just needs a shower really bad. Silly boys playing in the dirt. xD

1 comment:

Elise said...

Good luck with the rest of your photos! I hope you get it all done and everything comes out wonderful. ^^ I agree with you about the bats, too. They're wonderful to watch outdoors, but I just couldn't handle it if one were to get inside.