Status...

Friday, June 6, 2008

It's Like the World is Spinning

So, I've got a bit of an update for today.

First off, my little cousin is home and doing well.
Second, the bunny died.

Those two don't really need anything more in depth.

Then there's my stomach, that has been bothering me since Wednesday evening. Ugh. Woke up sick with it the past two days, but I think I'm through the worst of it. What was rotten was my leg acting up with the rotten humid weather. Chopping it off seemed like a great idea to get away from the pain. It was severe. >.<

Sunday I have the wedding to do in CT, and I am SUPER EXCITED! Not just for the wedding, but because after it I am going to meet a friend who I met online. We're meeting up in a Barnes and Noble shop, so it's all good. Always much safer when you meet in a public place, yah? Rachael is coming with me as my assistant too, so that'll be fun.

Tomorrow I will get back into MA, and Rachael is spending the night. We're going to watch Azumanga Daioh and make clay polymer beads. Like... I want to make the beads now, but I promised I'd wait and do it with her. x'D We're soooo going to need a rolling pin, because I don't have the clay press thing. ^^;

I'm also going to finish up the pendents I made for friends online, and ship them out. Just gotta add the sealant and attach the hardware. :3 Soooo close. I still have a few to make, but I'm waiting on designs.

Then there is the fact that I am packing and returning home to NY. So my whole apartment has to come back. Dad and I might have to make another trip out after graduation, but it won't be too bad. Two and a half hours is actually a really simple drive to me now. I think I've come to ADORE traveling. :D

The biggest news though, which I found out about this morning via email, is that Paul Bissex was in an accident earlier this week, and is in serious condition. He's one of our instructors at Hallmark, so we're all wishing him well and hoping he gets better. I bet things are a bit more somber there, or at least were, for a while. I'll know better on Monday when I'm back. I really hope he pulls through it okay. There is a blog set up about it, but I'll spare the link this time. So I'll be checking that daily to keep up-to-date with what's happening with Paul.

Other than that stuff... life is peaceful? I have one more update, but that deserves its own post because... well... it was epic. x'D

No comments: