Status...

Saturday, June 14, 2008

An Early Graduation Gift

My parents got me an early graduation gift that has me PSYCHED. They got me the Nikon D200, along with the 17-110mm lens and 70-300mm lens special from Adorama that I wanted. Plus a set of four filters (protecting, enhancing, warming, and polarizer), an extra protection filter, a cleaning kit, an extra battery, and a camera bag. O_O My parents are amazing. I couldn't have asked for better. It is my baby. <3

And for all you B+H Photo fans, my Mom emailed them asking if they could beat Adorama's prices and offers, and they couldn't. So if you're looking for a bit more of a deal, Adorama is the place to go, I swear.

In fact, that reminds me. I have to go jump on their 4gb Sandisk CF cards for under $40 special... >.> *dashes off*

No comments: