Status...

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Annnnnd..... Back to NY

Well, I'm off to NY again today. Got family in the hospital that I'm worried about, and just generally need to get out of MA so I can fully relax. Get over the failure thing. And maybe do some shooting. No... definitely do some shooting. But the big thing is the hospital bit.

Granted, it's not immediate family, it's a cousin. But he's 7 years old and broke his thigh so bad he's in surgery right now to have temporary pins put in it so it can heal. I guess last night he was in so much pain he wouldn't even move the other leg. I've always been pretty close to that part of my family, so I feel like I need to be there. It's bad enough that I'm bugging my mom A LOT about how he's doing and what's going on. I think she's sick of me asking... >.>;;

On the cuter side, my one cat Floyd brought a baby bunny home to us last night, alive. So I've heard its been living in my bedroom where it's safe, and they've been feeding it milk. Mom says it's no bigger then a tennis ball. Super cute.

Other than that though my life has been fairly docile. I'll be back to MA on either Friday or Saturday, because I have a wedding to do in CT Sunday. Nothing big though, they just want formals. Easy wedding, for sure. Rachael is coming with me as my assistant. Super cool. :D

That's pretty much it. I'm off to go pack as much as I can into crates and boxes. It's that time of the year where I'm taking stuff home.

No comments: