Status...

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Diiiiizzy. @_@;;

So today I was up by 11am and re-shot my family portrait in the home. So that is done. I wasn't able to reshoot my couple, so I'm just going to fix the tones. Thankfully, that is an option on my list. I also went and visited with my Dad's side of the family for Father's Day. Had a nice dinner and long chats with the family. Now see, I was supposed to come home and shoot stuff after that, but instead I had to lay down. Why? Because I got out of the car and almost fell over. I've been dizzy since 3pm, but it just really hit hard around 5pm. I thought it was hunger at first, but then I ate dinner. And I'd go for dehydration, but I've had something to drink (not liquor you jokers out there lol) in my hand/next to me at all times. So it can't be that. And after a two hour nap, I was still feeling crappy, so I don't even know that it's lack of sleep. It is better now that I napped though, not by much sadly, but enough that I was able to retouch my architectural shot that I did yesterday. That finally decided it would be able to open. Oi. Maybe the dizziness is from stress, is that possible? I think it is... It's either that, or a form of heat poisoning, or a bug. Bleh. All I'm gearing for right now, is being able to drive back tomorrow morning. I'm aiming for 10am as my leaving time, so that I have the afternoon to shoot, but if I'm still dizzy I won't do it. God I hate this. -_-;; I DON'T HAVE TIME TO BE SICK! D:

No comments: