Status...

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Ahhh... Relaxation <3

So now that we're into reviews, I can relax for a bit. It's wonderful.

To start it off, I brought Rachael to the hospital to have some blood work done. That was an adventure in and of itself because she has a needle phobia that's only made worse by panic attacks and the fact that looking at blood makes her feel faint. Need I say more? But she got through it, and it's over, so I'm sure she's relieved.

I then spent the weekend with her, since her parents were away, and we had a blast. Played a lot of karaoke, watched the anime Ghost Stories (which is epically funny because of the satire), she helped me clean my apartment (why she offered I don't know >.<), and one night we went out to dinner because we were distracted by our anime, and totally forgot to go to Scotty's to get food (we wanted us some hamburgers) before it closed at 5pm. x'D So it was fun, and I kept her company and helped out a bit with the dogs so she wasn't alone. I spent the night over the weekend as well, which was fun.

After all that, I headed home to NY, which is where I am now. It's good to be back, and I'll be staying until either Thursday afternoon, or Friday morning. Not sure which. Probably Thursday afternoon though, so I can attempt to get my time set to the afternoon on Monday for my parents to be able to attend my review. I just don't know who exactly to go to. Probably George Rosa III. But I'm not going to think about that right now, because it makes me panic. I really don't want to end up in re-review, and everyone says I'll do fine, but it's still a nightmare I have. >.< Oy.

So here I am, at home, and relaxing. It's wonderful.

To start with, I made a mini-city. And everyone should visit once a day to gain me a big population. xD Click for my Mini-City!

And then I also went and gave my friend Brendan his birthday gift, which I made sure to wrap in newspaper and duct tape. xD It was an epic win when it took him 10 minutes to open it. Hehe. But I got him AIDS and Herpes, because while friends might hire you a hooker, real friends give you venereal diseases. ROFL But seriously, that's what I got him. You can find them on Giant Microbes. They're ADORABLE. <3

Tomorrow I gotta get my business license and account. And then I'm pretty much free Wednesday, and Thursday is my brother's pushcart fair at school, which I shall attend. I'm also going to go visit my high school during this time, and hook up with some friends. Yeah!

And then Friday I am going to prom with Rachael, and hopefully she can spend the night at the apartment so that her parents don't have to stay up late worried and stuff. Then I just gotta ask them if Rach might be able to assist me (paid, of course) at a wedding I'm doing on June 8th in Connecticut. They want exactly ten shots, the formals basically, so we won't be gone too long. But having help would be nice. And I'd definitely pay her for it. But I have time to ask on that one. ^^

So yes, my week is full of relaxation and wonderfulness. I am so glad to have the down time. Gonna retouch the extra photos I have, do some archiving, deliver prints, and be a bum. <3

No comments: